***SOMETHING TO NOTE HERE***
This week is a little funky with scheduling.
We have a Christmas day game, no TNF game. Christmas is Friday.
Friday = MIN vs. NO (4:30 PM EST)
- TB @ DET (1)
- SF @ ARZ (4:30)
- MIA @ LV (8:30)
So just plan accordingly. Any injuries from these games will have a day or two fewer of rest.
THE SINGLE HIGHEST SCORING FANTASY QB IS ON THE WIRE
- Cock fell off, he's out for a week or two.
- Mariota honestly played maybe the best half of football he's ever played.
- Unsurprisingly had Twitter thirsting for him to get a starting job next year. Fantasy twitter never fails to be pathetic.
- 17/28 -- 226 yards 1:1
- 9-88-1 -- which obviously makes him intriguing for fantasy.
- They get a tough Dolphins team at home in Week 16.
- They're tough on the pass, but bottom 8 in QB rush yards, bottom 5 in ypc to QBs
- Crazy stat, Dolphins are the only tied (16:16) or negative TD-to-INT ratio defense in the nfl this year
- Maybe he just needed a change of scenery, but im also not about to throw a 4.5 year sample size out the window.
- Mariota will be in the QB16-20 range for me this week.
James Robinson (ankle?)
- looks like high ankle sprain, very good chance he's out for your championship week
- what a bust of a draft pick!!!!
- dare ogunbowale only other RB to get a carry (2-17)
- they play chicago next week, so it's not a matchup you're excited about.
- Maybe Devine Ozigbo
- James Robinson's gotten like 8000% of the RB touches here, we dont really have a clue of who the backup is - it's probably Devine Ozigbo, he got some play finally in Week 14, but I'm not suggesting starting anyone right now - monitor reports this week.
Michael Thomas (ankle)/Tre'Quan Smith (ankle)
- Play Emmanuel Sanders... I guess
- Led team in receiving 5-4-76 thanks to a 51 yard catch
- Kamara had 6 targets which led the team
- They get the Vikings brutal secondary, a team that just allowed 33 points to the Bears, mostly in thanks to David Montgomery, but still - they're bottom 5 in the NFL in FPs allowed to WRs.
- Sanders is a viable flex play,
- Hard to trust anyone else, at all.
- Twisted back and shit, my guy was playing twister, and he was REALLY trying to win
- Almost definitely out until the NFL playoffs, best case scenario.
- Le'Veon Bell
- 15-62-1 | 1-1-14
- I thought he got hurt at the end of this, but doesnt seem to be anything on it, so i guess not.
- They play the Falcons next, bad matchup for running backs, but Bell can catch the ball, though this seems like a game Tyreek Hill and Travis Kelce both score like 6 times.
- Bell will be a risky RB2 with CEH out. He's a priority add obviously, but he's not a locked in gorgeous play.
Raheem Mostert/Jeff Wilson? (ankle)
- re-injured his high ankle
- Mostert was like the only guy getting run until he got hurt -- Jeff Wilson became the guy afterwards, 16 carries 60 yards and the GL score, didn't catch a single pass, but was targeted 4 times. Coleman got 3 carries, 0 targets. McKinnon got 0 carries and 2 targets. I'm going to be all in on Jeff Wilson next week if Mostert is ruled out.
- They trust the shit out of him, and being out of the playoffs I dont really see a reason to push Mostert here @ ARIZ.
Damien Harris (Ankle)
- Sony went 10-74 didnt actually look terrible but you dont want anyone in this offense. If Harris is byke next week at home vs. the Bills I think you can play him as a flex, buttttt
Guys that are fine
- Stefon Diggs, DK Metcalf, Cam Akers
- Letdown day by Akers obviously, but I mean they lost to the fuckin Jets
- He ran efficiently, had a bunch of FPs called back, should have been a big day
- Akers left the first half, played 88.5% of the second-half snaps
Stephon Gilmore (CB)
- Speaking of Diggs being fine, he's about to be extra fine against the Patr next week
Carlton Davis (CB)
- This is the Saturday game, Davis hasn't been good, but he was the top CB. Marvin Jones is pretty much a must play WR3 at this point with Kenny G on vacation.
- A ton going on in this backfield, still. Depending on Gaskin coming byke from covid.
- I can't sit here and say I have any clue whether or not Gaskin is going to be byke. Is he eligible, yeah, but who knows.
- So far this year, it's been Gaskin's backfield when he's active, Ahmeds when it's not.
- This is a 9-5 team fighting for the playoffs, they're going to play whoever gives them the best chance to win, if Gaskin isn't fully healthy, it's likely Ahmed's role. But really tough to say right now - this is a situation to monitor really closely.
- He led the Texans wide receivers in snaps (68), targets (7), catches (6) and yards (59). Hansen and Keke scored unfortunately, but they get the Bengals next, who have been surprisingly okay against opposing WRs, but I'm not worried about the matchup. Cooks can definitely be in your flex spot next week.
- No Duke Johnson (eliminated from playoffs, no rush)
- Still weird considering he didnt have a catch in either of his last two games.
- Cincy next
- It was his backfield completely.
- Had 45/68 snaps, McCoy saw 12, Vaughn 10. He ran 22 routes to Shady's 10 and Vaughn's 3.
- He wasn't efficient at all, but he scored twice, he's getting the GL work and he's running routes.
- They get the Lions on Saturday who are just so bad against RBs.
- We don't yet know RoJo's status for Week 16. If he's back, I assume he takes the starting role again and he can be an RB2, I think Fournette moves to a risky flex, but if RoJo misses another game, Fournette should be a pretty solid RB2 in Week 16.
31 fantasy points, something Zeke hasn't done since 2018
Pollard goes 12-69-2 on the ground, catches 6-of-9 targets for 63 yards.
My thoughts on Zeke for dynasty. This will be unpopular. You hold him. Don't sell him for nothing.
things that dont matter
- signed thru '26
- his 5 games w/ dak at QB: 26.2, 19.2, 14.8, 14.5, 23 (19.5 per, would be RB4 right now)
- With dak under center this year, Zeke was on pace for 1720 yards from scrimmage, 19.2 touchdowns,
- the bigger concern imo isnt pollard stealing his job, it's the offensive line. they're not the elite group they were, but they've dealt with injuries.
- Let's really dive into the numbers
- The last thing I'll say is this.. Zeke is 25. He is the same age as Alvin Kamara, he is younger than derrick henry, then Austin Ekeler, then Aaron Jones, than Chris Carson, than James Conner, Philip Lindsay.
- He's not someone like Todd Gurley with degenerative knee problems where of course at 25/26 you need ot be worried. Zeke has been about as durable as you can possibly be since he came into the NFL, taking into workload and such.
- this is an unpopular take, but zeke is a buy given how low everyone is on him right now.
- Will be one of the fun debates this offseason, can already tell he's gonna be likely the most polarizing player
- Up to RB6 on the year in fantasy - averaging 25 FPs over the last four games, never lower than 22.8 --- what a true league winner looks like.
- 33 touches yesterday, a career-high. Just the second time in his 29 career games he's had over 25 touches. he goes 32-146-2, 1-16
- Just craziness and now he gets Jacksonville in Week 16
- #3 in FPs allowed to RBs on the year
- #2 in FPs allowed to RBs over L5 weeks
- #1 in FPs allowed to RBs over L3 weeks
- On paper, you're winning your leagues paper if you have D-Mont.
- From Weeks 1-11, Chicago as a team passed the ball at the highest rate of any NFL team (66%). Since Mitch took byke over starting in Week 12, that number dropped all the way down to 56%, bottom 10 in the league.
- Pretty obvious what they're trying to do here, next week against the Jags they're favored by 7.5, good gamescript again. David Montgomery to the moon.