chase edmonds (drake FA, DJ washed)
- ginn FA
- increased role = 60+% snaps in last 4, 70+ in 3/4
- 23 years old, 86th percentile breakout age, 61st percentile CD rating
Justin Jackson - RB, Los Angeles Chargers
- Everyone has forgotten all about JJ because of how amazing Ekeler has been, and the drama from melvin gordon and he's missed most of the year with this calf issue.
- He's 23 years old
- Signed through 2020
- One thing is clear, the Chargers are going to produce fantasy points from their running backs, one way or another, whether they're good or whether they're bad and regardless of which tandem of RBs they have in their backfield.
- I was looking at numbers the other day and the Chargers I believe are top 5 in combined RB fantasy points.
- That's despite being 4-8, being 22nd in scoring, 20th in plays per game, 29th in pace and despite having the worst fans in sports.
- That's the story, their RBs get it done in fantasy regardless.
- The question becomes, who will that be.
- Well, we know one thing for sure, it ain't gonna be Melvin Gordon. He's gone after this year.
- Austin Ekeler's contract is done after 2019 as well, but he's a RFA, so there's a good chance he's back with the team.
- If that's the case, 1. halleljuah to those that have ekeler in dynasty, 2. that's great for jackson. He went from an afterthought to someone who is going to have an immediate double-digit touch workload.
- My only concern is what happens with Anthony Lynn. If he's gone, I think he's done a good enough job to use both RBs, its like Sean Payton light in terms of being able to use their RBs in a really heavy capacity, and successfully.
Parris Campbell - WR, Indianapolis Colts
- Next year's WR FAs on the Colts: Funchess, Chester Rogers, Zach Pascal, Daurice Fountain.
- Next year's TE FAs on the Colts: Ebron, Doyle, Mo-Alie Cox
- They have no other weapons
- On the off chance that Andrew Luck comes byke??? W nation
- He's a #freakathlete, he outproduced Terry McLaurin by a large margin at Ohio State last year.
Ian Thomas - TE, Carolina Panthers/Cam Newton
Kahale Warring - TE, Houston Texans
- Missed his entire rookie season on I.R.
- Very athletic
- Has the size to be in on every down and he's tied to an elite QB for the rest of his rookie contract.
- Watson clearly wants to use his TEs.
- So far in 2019, Darren Fells and Jordan Akins have combined for 169 fantasy points (PPR). Obviously no team just uses only one TE and FPs are almost always distributed.
- 70 targets (t-5th)
- 53 receptions (t-6th)
- 618 yards (6th)
- 9 touchdowns (#1) - Fells currently leads NFL TEs with 7 (tied with Mark Andrews)
- 169 FPs (2nd only behind Kelce)
- V good.